We have teamed up with Nest to bring you the first thermostat that programs itself to help you save energy. The Nest Learning Thermostat actually learns your temperature preferences to program itself and automatically adjusts to an energy efficient temperature when you’re away. With the Nest thermostat you can:
- Save on your heating and cooling bills.
- Control the thermostat from anywhere with your smartphone, tablet, or computer.
- Access energy reports that let you see how much energy you’ve used and give you tips to help you save more.
- Get an $85 account credit on your CPS Energy bill when you enroll in the Nest Rush Hour Rewards program.*
- You’ll receive an annual $30 bill credit each summer you participate in “rush hour events” from June thru September.
The Nest Learning Thermostat (1st, 2nd and 3rd Generation units) is available in San Antonio at local retail stores. You may also contact Nest directly at: (855) 469-6378 or visit nest.com/support.
* To qualify for the $85 bill credit, customers must install a Wi-Fi thermostat approved by CPS Energy, enroll in WiFi Thermostat Rewards and allow CPS Energy to periodically control and interrupt service to manage peak energy periods. Each year, following the end of September, a $30 bill credit will be applied to an enrolled customer’s bill. My Thermostat Rewards Program is subject to change without prior notice.